About Sandy Jandegian
Homework is what I do best. With over 39 years of experience in the real estate industry, I have never missed an assignment. As my main objective is to professionally manage the process for you, I follow up and follow through on every part of buying or selling your home.
Starting my career as a REALTOR® and Manager of the Closing Department, my homework consisted of staying on top of real estate trends while managing my team. Because of this joint role, I have incredible time management skills and a high attention-to-detail.
My passion is people, and helping people find a house to call their home motivates me. I provide informed details and advice throughout the buying/selling process to help my clients create a home. My homework to my clients, past or present, is to stay informed of new technology, laws and market changes. That’s why I continue to further my education.
As a home staging expert, my homework consists of staying up-to-date with housing trends and styles. Staging takes your house beyond decorating and cleaning — it’s about perfecting the art of creating moods. My personal inventory consists of a wide variety of furnishings and accent pieces to complete the overall look. From staging to listing your house, my tailored advertising is just the beginning of my commitment to marketing your home.
If you’re ready to work with someone who always has their homework complete, call me at 414-704-1839, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Realtors Institute Degree (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist Degree (CRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of Shorewest Realtors Presidents Club
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- Shorewest Realtors Relocation Specialist (CSRS)
- National Sales Award Recipient
- Shorewest Realtors Associate Vice President
- Awarded the Five Star “Best in Client Satisfaction” by Milwaukee Magazine for several years.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association ®
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Wisconsin Women’s Council of Realtors
- Metropolitan Association of Realtors, Director(several years)
- Government Affairs Committee
- Call to Action Committee
- Chairperson, Marketing Committee
- Trustee & Vice Chairperson, MARPAC
- Trustee, CRC
- Professional Standards Panel Member
- Women In Real Estate and Allied Business Association, past chairperson
Sandy shares her time with the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- Milwaukee Ball Vice Chairperson (several years)
- Milwaukee Ball Chairperson
Friends of the Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Board Member
- Christmas House Chairperson (numerous years)
Workplace Giving Board of United Performing Arts Fund
- Recipient of Community Award
Milwaukee Art Museum, Volunteer
Milwaukee Symphony League, Volunteer
Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse
- Gala, Chairperson
- Preview Party Committee
- Survivor Luncheon, Co-Chairperson
- Wine Tasting Party, Chairperson (numerous years)
- Special Events Party, Committee Member